Your website runs perfectly on localhost (only you can access your website), but now you want your friends, coworkers, and everybody to be able to see your achievement. Alternatively, you may have been dissatisfied with current hosting providers and now wish to try out 1Byte’s web hosting service.
How to Easily Upload Your Website With aaPanel on 1Byte?
1) Web Hosting or Cloud Server
→ In this tutorial, I will be using Cloud Hosting + aaPanel
(If you want to upload your website to Shared Hosting, please check this POST)
2) Domain name
→ A domain name is required for Web Hosting. If you don’t have a domain, purchase here.
3) Your website data
10 Steps to Easily Upload Your Website With aaPanel?
Step 1: Config your domain point to your Cloud Hosting
- Go to User Dashboard
- Select Domain at the left menu bar
- Select the Manage button at the domain you want to point
- At the Nameserver section, choose Basic DNS and Save changes
- Navigate to DNS Management section
- Click ADD NEW RECORD and choose A Record on the drop-down list
- Put the value of the Host field and Value field as in the image below
Finally, click Save
Step 2: Login into your aaPanel of Cloud Hosting
- Go to User Dashboard
- Navigate to the Cloud Hosting option on the left menu bar
- Choose aaPanel to login inside its dashboard
Step 3: Install LNMP one-click installation package
Installing the LNMP one-click installation package will be recommended to you when you log in to aaPanel.
In case you accidentally turned off this suggestion, you can still reinstall the following packages by doing follow steps
- Go to App Store section
- In the Search App, type the packages that you want to install
- The packages LNMP includes NGINX, MySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin
- Select the version you want, then click Install to begin the installation process
Step 4: Creating a web root (directory to store all your website data)
- Go to Website section
- Click on Add site button
- Add your domain name in the Domain name field (Note: It’s important to include your domain name with and without www)
- Click Submit to finish
Step 5: Uploading your website data into the web root
- Go to the Files section
- Be sure that you go inside your web root path
- Remove all files inside your web root directory