How To Create A Website With aaPanel
Table of contents
In this tutorial, we will walk you through the process of adding a website and installing WordPress on that website using aaPanel. Adding a website is a simple process; simply follow the steps given below, and you’ll have WordPress up and operating in a matter of minutes. WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS), and the instructions in this post will surely prove beneficial to you, especially via detailing the installation of the website in a simple and quick manner.
How To Add Website In aaPanel
Proceed to aaPanel admin and choose Website from the menu on the left.
To continue, press the green button denoting “Add site”.
Please fill out the fields below with the required information in order to add a new website.
- Domain: Make sure to fill in the domain name as well as the port that will be bound. (a hostname for www will not be generated automatically).
- Description: Please provide a description of the function of the website.
- Website Path: This is referring to the location of the file that is currently being used by the website. Although you have the ability to select the point at which the directory is created, it is recommended that you utilize the default location (/www/wwwroot) wherever possible for easy management.
- FTP: When you build a website, you have the option of additionally creating an FTP account. This is a choice that may be made when creating a website.
- Database: When you are making a website, you have the option of also creating a Mysql database at the same time. This choice is available to you when you create a website.
- PHP version: Pick your website, which must be carried out with a particular version of PHP, and you must get more. In the panel’s application shop, PHP versions can be downloaded and installed (support 5.2-7.4)
- Site category: Used for the purpose of categorizing websites in order to make management easier
How To Deploy The Newly Created Website
To access the website folder, click on the folder in the list (in the column Document Root).
Click the Upload button, then simply select your desired website bundle afterwards.
Unzip the file containing your website.
Set your website rundir, then set your URL-Rewrite.
Enter your domain name in the browser to access it. At the same time locate the name of your database, your username, and your password. After this is done, you can begin your voyage with WordPress by first filling out the information of your website in accordance with those shown in the Databases page.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: