Safety Management In aaPanel
Web-based aaPanel Management’s “Security ” sidebar menu will be the topic of this post.
Before getting started, read this article about Upload your Website with aaPanel
1) SSH Settings
- Allow/block your ssh port connection
- Change your ssh port
- Check your ssh service risk
- Set up a certificate to connect to ssh
- Monitor ROOT login and send login reminder
2) Prevent using ping to Server
Forbid public IP to ping our server IP
3) Release Ports
You need to put in the port that needs to be released, as well as its name, to get the port out of your computer.
After the port has been released, you can look at the firewall list to see how the port is working, the port status.
- Centos6 uses iptables.
- Centos7 uses firewall.
- Debian / ubuntu uses ufw.
- There is currently no service program listening on this port!
- The service program using this port is not started!
- This port is obsolete. If it is determined that the port is obsolete, you can delete it directly!
- The service is listening normally
More functions can be implemented in the system firewall plug-in
4) Block IP
Block IP segment rules:
- IP segment: 10.0.0.1-10.0.0.255 Representation: 10.0.0.0/24
- IP segment: 10.0.0.1-10.0.255.255 representation method: 10.0.0.0/16
- IP segment: 10.0.0.1-10.255.255.255 Representation: 10.0.0.0/8
5) Panel operation log
By clicking the Panel log button, you may view the panel’s error log.